Position Overview and Responsibilities:
The Accounting Specialist position requires a highly organized and detailed individual with proven ability to process work with accuracy and the ability to work with minimal supervision and to make appropriate decisions. This person will work directly with the Director of Finance and provide support in three areas of focus:
- Human Resources
- Office Administration including but not limited to the following:
- assisting with AR/AP, Financial Reporting
- Month-end Reconciliation
- Time-sheet management
- Employee benefit programs
- Assist with hiring
- Meeting management
- Office supplies
- Office maintenance coordination
- IT support/coordination
- Answers phones
- and other related duties as needed.
Why Nexus Direct:
We are an award winning, international direct marketing agency that is focused on making life easier for our clients. We are passionate about data, research, and results. We are committed to putting together innovative solutions for them in a fun environment with a unique culture. Does this sound like YOU?
What's in it for you:
We offer a generous salary and have comprehensive benefits, including 85% health care coverage and a 401(k), PTO Fun, supportive environment that is never the same two days in a row!
On-going training and advancement opportunities.
What you MUST possess to be considered:
- 3+ years accounting/finance experience
- 3+ years of office administration and HR experience
- 3+ years/Intermediate skills with QuickBooks and/or other accounting software
- Intermediate Skills with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, and/or Business or equivalent work experience in all the above.
Nexus Direct is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.