Position Description and Overview
We are looking for a detail-oriented experienced developer who has worked on a variety of different platforms and someone who has the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing landscape.
The Web Developer is responsible for working with designers to code and modify websites, landing pages and email, from layout to function. You should create visually appealing assets that feature user friendly design and user experience with clean code, as well as clear navigation. You should also have experience in API management and application integrations.
What's in it for you:
We offer a generous salary and have comprehensive benefits, including 85% health care coverage and a 401(k), PTO Fun, supportive environment that is never the same two days in a row!
On-going training reimbursement available and advancement opportunities.
What you MUST possess to be considered:
Experience developing/programming websites and interactive applications including:
- Web Programming Skills with a variety of different platforms
- Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Web User Interface Design (UI)
- Security Principles
- Web Servers
- API’s and Integration's.
Qualifications and Other Relevant Information:
- Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years related work experience.
- Experience organizing and architecting consumer journeys with multiple content streams and outcomes.
- Experience with multiple email ESPs a plus.
Nexus Direct is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.